Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Writer's Block and the Art of Getting Pissed Off

Here I am sitting at my desk trying to post a new addition to my blog and I have absolutely nothing to add. I am trying to draw up some deep angst and can not find anything that makes me want to complain this week. Damn it! I am back a week from my vacation and should have enough grievences to fill a phone book.

If I am going to remain calm for a week after a vacation, then dagnabit, I will not take any more vacations until I can come back from one sufficiently peeved. I like my bosses this week. The Tea Party people don't bother me, the pending 2012 end of the world doesn't even create a stir in me. I even like my kids.

Endorphins are powerful stuff. I am currenly applying bamboo splints under my finger nails, and I am still not pissing myself off. I would appreciate emails from friends and family that can bring me down to a more depressed state so I can get back on track with my life.

Wait a second, I just remembered something that is bringing my mood down a step or two. I am running out of jam and preserved goods. I had matzo brie this morning and had to use spreadable fruit instead of strawberry jam ( is there a difference?). If anyone is going to Kitchen Kettle Village in Bird-in-hand, Pennsylvania, please pick up the following items for me:

2 Qts of Chow Chow
1 Qt of Pickeled Beets
1 Qt of Pepper Cabbage
2 pint jars of Straberry Jam (with seeds)
2 pint jars of Grape Jam
2 pint jars of Vidalia Onion Relish

Please call me or email me at balevine@mail.com before buying to avoid duplicate orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment